Monday, June 1, 2009

Let There Be Light

Today is a stormy Monday. I can hear the rain patter on the roof as I am typing. The house (which is almost complete... hopefully) was dark this morning, since there was no sun light coming from outside. Then I heard a crunch of gravel and looked outside and it was the electricians. They came to work on our outlets and to install our light fixtures. Woo hoo! The excitement to know we will have light! Isn't it funny how much nicer things seem in the light? How less scary night time is when you don't have to stand in the dark hallway? The warm glow of the kitchen light spilling across the floor....
It's changed my mood just knowing that lights are being put in. So today I am feeling thankful for light.

2 comments:

  1. 16 days... and still no update. Going through withdraw here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I ADORE FREECYCLE!!!

    ReplyDelete